Links to ILS Articles and Industry Research:
By following the links below you will find articles and research written on the ILS space since its inception.
- Catastrophe Insurance Risks: The Role of Risk-Linked Securities and Factors Affecting Their Use
- Theory and Application to Catastrophe Reinsurance
- Kenneth A. Froot Publications
- Lane Financial L.L.C Publications
- FDIC Banking Review
- The Cat’s are out of the bag: Catastrophe bond cushion insurers and alarm reinsurers
- Financing and Managing Extreme Risk
- Superstorm Insurance (2013)
- De-risking Wind: Hedging Against Variability (2013)
- Mercer anoints its three alternatives assets to watch (2009-12)
- Wall Street Prepares For Hurricane Season (2006-08)
- Reinsurers may not be the best bet (2005-12)
- Return-hungry hedge funds foray into reinsurance (2005-09)
- How Katrina may hurt hedge funds (2005-08)
- Looking Afield, Hedge Funds Launch Reinsurance Firms (2005-07)
- Hedge Funds See an Opportunity in Reinsurance (2004-12)
- Storm Chasing (2004-09)
- Hedge Funds Bet On Catastrophe Reinsurance (2004-09)
Links to Weather Articles and Industry Research:
By following the links below you will find articles and research written on the Weather risk space since its inception.
- Weather derivatives
- Introduction To Weather Derivatives
- Weather Risk Management Association (WRMA)
- CME Weather Products
- Speedwell Weather Derivatives (SWD)
- Evolution Markets Inc.
ILS and Weather Resources:
The following links will take you to the websites of market resources, index providers and market participants.